Wednesday 12 October 2011

Wisdom for successful living Part II

Wisdom for successful living part II

Mike Murdock teaches in his wisdom principles that information that is not retrievable is not useable. Wow that’s powerful, if you are going to be successful as a person you need to keep good records of your life. That talks about everything, your certificates, important documents, money, investments etc. This would also include what I call your vision corner. Do you have one? A place where you keep pictures of places you want to go, houses and cars you want to buy. A person you want to marry the income you want to have the business you want to start. How clear is your vision? Do you have a vision corner in your house, at you office or even on your computer? This will help you with the principle of visualization, which says you have to see it before you can pursue it and have faith for it.

Work towards order everyday until order is a habit. Mike also says a habit of order will take you to any future you desire. I like that, please note that most of us were not born into an orderly lifestyle we have to learn to be orderly. I am glad I have a wife who will not allow me to settle in disorder she insists that everything I do must be done well. We fight about parking the car straight and putting the shoes in the right place. She even demands to read the blog’ before I post them to make sure there are no typos and grammatical errors. So when you see disorder know I posted before she saw them and know I will get a lecture. But this has brought about greater fruitfulness in all I do. Order is a good thing. When God introduces us to himself in Genesis He was putting order into the planet. I encourage you to work at creating order in every area of your life.

God knew that for things to work well there has to be order and when He was done he assigned man to maintain order in the garden. Name the animals and make sure things function according to the set plan and man did that until there was disorder and the woman ate then he ate then we were all in trouble because things were out of order. When there is no order you will have a lot of frustration. Order is often defined as the profitable arrangement of things. Are you profiting in your life or there is loss. Loss of time trying to find your underwear, loss of time because you misfiled the reports that are needed at work. Loss of relationships because there is disorder in your life, you will attract a wife that is like you. Orderly people tend to run away from disorderly people. So if marriage does not seem to be happening check if there is disorder in your emotions, finances, planning, personal growth etc.

You need to do a check up on the order levels in your life. I have been working on this a lot of late because many things were out of order. I could tell there was disorder because the first indicator of disorder is lack, poverty and limitation. Proverbs 27 vs. 23-27 says be DILIGENT to know the state of your flock, look well to your herds then he tells us that riches do not last forever but if you do the above you will have enough wool for clothing, food and money to sustain your staff. So order is a good thing to have.

Consider this as you plan to put order in your life.
1.    Do I have a good diary to plan my day, week month year?
2.    Do I have a journal to chronicle all the important events of my life?
3.    Do I run a good budget? Keep receipts, plan in advance on my expenditure etc
4.    Do I manage my relationships well? (See previous blog)
5.    Do I invest sufficiently into my personal development?
6.    Is there some one walking me through all of this? Am I accountable?

Hope you learnt something, now go ahead and do it

No comments:

Post a Comment